March 18, 2020
Dear valued clients and colleagues,
As we continue to navigate the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation across North America, we want to assure you that although FirstService Association Consulting has moved to remote work we will continue to support you and your communities during this time.
We are working to accommodate the new working conditions for the safety of all. The following changes have been made for our team :
- All team members of FirstService Association Consulting are working remotely but, will maintain normal business hours.
- Email and phone will continue to be the best form of communication.
- Physical mail will be moved to email communication (invoicing in particular). We ask whenever possible all physical mailings also be sent via email as our team will no longer be working in the physical office.
- Meetings will be moved online utilizing various virtual meeting platforms and conference calls.
- FirstService Residential Irvine corporate and other regional offices will be open with limited access.
Please know we continue to monitor the situation closely, and we appreciate your understanding and patience. We will continue to update you on pertinent decisions being implemented to combat the spread of COVID-19, while simultaneously looking for ways in which we can reduce the level of service disruptions.
Senior Vice President