Asset management and engineering consulting services complement building development and HOA management and help to ensure that sophisticated equipment and shared amenities are protected and continually supported through strategic programs.
Whether you are a developer in need of asset commissioning services and warranty review, a member of a high rise community that requires engineering expertise in complex building equipment, or a resident in a community of family homes with a country club, pool, or other valuable common area amenity to protect, our engineering support services can be customized to meet your needs. By performing regular equipment inspections, educating engineers, implementing preventative maintenance programs, and overseeing emergency protocol creation, our team aims to keep building equipment in excellent working order and to enhance our clients’ property values over time.
Our consistent programs allow us to monitor building system functioning so that repair expenses are anticipated rather than unexpected, helping our clients’ get the most out of their equipment over the long haul. We use the latest technology to perform our inspections, including thermal imagers, energy analyzers, and drones in order to gather a complete picture of our clients’ equipment performance. We also continually train engineering staff and educate them with online courses to keep them up-to-date on the latest methods, policies, and procedures, so that our clients can be confident in their engineers’ abilities to protect and maintain the systems they manage both routinely and in the event of an emergency. While we always hope for the best, we prepare the associations we support for worst-case scenarios, so that if an emergency situation does occur, our clients can feel confident that their assets are safeguarded.
We support our clients’ properties by offering a customizable range of services, including:
- Building engineer education and training
- Preventative maintenance programs that prevent pre-mature equipment failure
- Specialized equipment testing and evaluations
- Recommended solutions for lingering equipment issues
- Emergency preparedness program implementation and review
- Review of reserve studies for accuracy and value
- Energy consumption audits
- Documentation and data-capture of shared asset inventory and maintenance
- Professional project consulting
- Full-building inspections
- Construction defect consulting and support